One-offs to give Volksbanken a 2012 group profit
VIENNA Nov 30 (Reuters) - Austrian part-nationalised lender Oesterreichische Volksbanken AG (VBAG) will post a high three-digit million euro 2012 consolidated group profit due to one-off accounting factors, it said on Friday.
"Operative results of VBAG Group based on IFRS will be clearly negative in 2012 and most likely in 2013 as well," it added in a statement.
It had a group profit before taxes of 642 million euros ($835 million) in the first three quarters and profit after taxes and non-controlling interests of 599 million, it said.
($1 = 0.7689 euros) (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |