N.Korea to launch satellite in December - KCNA
SEOUL Dec 1 (Reuters) - North Korea will launch a satellite in mid-December, the official KCNA news agency quoted officials as saying on Saturday.
The satellite would be launched between Dec. 10-22, it quoted a spokesman for the Korean Committee for Space Technology as saying.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter