Mexico's new president eyes balanced budget for 2013
MEXICO CITY Dec 1 (Reuters) - Mexico's new president, Enrique Pena Nieto, said on Saturday he would propose a balanced budget for 2013.
Pena Nieto formally took office on Saturday, and has promised to push for major energy and fiscal reforms.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base