Mexico's new president eyes balanced budget for 2013
MEXICO CITY Dec 1 (Reuters) - Mexico's new president, Enrique Pena Nieto, said on Saturday he would propose a balanced budget for 2013.
Pena Nieto formally took office on Saturday, and has promised to push for major energy and fiscal reforms.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note