GIH approves stock delisting from Kuwait bourse-statement
KUWAIT Dec 2 (Reuters) - Kuwait's Global Investment House shareholders have approved the delisting of the stock from Kuwait exchange, a bourse statement said on Sunday.
"(The general assembly) agreed to authorise the board of directors to cancel the listing of the company on the Kuwait Stock Exchange," the statement said following a meeting of the board.
(Reporting by Amena Bakr)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |