GIH approves stock delisting from Kuwait bourse-statement
KUWAIT Dec 2 (Reuters) - Kuwait's Global Investment House shareholders have approved the delisting of the stock from Kuwait exchange, a bourse statement said on Sunday.
"(The general assembly) agreed to authorise the board of directors to cancel the listing of the company on the Kuwait Stock Exchange," the statement said following a meeting of the board.
(Reporting by Amena Bakr)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness