EgyptAir to resume flights to Syria
CAIRO Dec 2 (Reuters) - EgyptAir will resume flights to Damascus and Aleppo airports on Monday after a three-day halt due to a deterioration in the security situation, the head of EgyptAir said on Sunday.
"The decision comes after coordination with the Egyptian embassy in Damascus and the EgyptAir office in Syria and making sure the security conditions are stable at the moment in Syria, especially on the roads leading to Damascus and Aleppo airports," Roshdy Zakaria in a statement.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32