Argentina November tax revenue totals 60.67 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Dec 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's November tax revenue figure came in at a higher-than-expected 60.67 billion pesos ($12.53 billion), jumping 28.3 percent from the same month last year, the government said on Monday.
Analysts had forecast the government's tax take at 59.66 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message