Argentina November tax revenue totals 60.67 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Dec 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's November tax revenue figure came in at a higher-than-expected 60.67 billion pesos ($12.53 billion), jumping 28.3 percent from the same month last year, the government said on Monday.
Analysts had forecast the government's tax take at 59.66 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies