U.S. November new auto sales up 15 percent - Autodata Corp
Dec 3 (Reuters) - November U.S. auto sales posted their highest monthly, seasonally adjusted, annualized selling rate since February 2008, at 15.54 million vehicles, according to Autodata Corp.
November U.S. auto sales rose 15 percent at 1.14 million new vehicles, Autodata said.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |