U.S. November new auto sales up 15 percent - Autodata Corp
Dec 3 (Reuters) - November U.S. auto sales posted their highest monthly, seasonally adjusted, annualized selling rate since February 2008, at 15.54 million vehicles, according to Autodata Corp.
November U.S. auto sales rose 15 percent at 1.14 million new vehicles, Autodata said.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper