CSC to sell credit services unit to Equifax for $1 bln
Dec 3 (Reuters) - U.S. technology services provider Computer Sciences Corp said it would sell its credit services unit to Equifax Inc for $1 billion in cash and record after-tax proceeds of about $750 to $800 million.
CSC said the deal is expected to close by the end of December.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds