CSC to sell credit services unit to Equifax for $1 bln
Dec 3 (Reuters) - U.S. technology services provider Computer Sciences Corp said it would sell its credit services unit to Equifax Inc for $1 billion in cash and record after-tax proceeds of about $750 to $800 million.
CSC said the deal is expected to close by the end of December.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |