CSC to sell credit services unit to Equifax for $1 bln
Dec 3 (Reuters) - U.S. technology services provider Computer Sciences Corp said it would sell its credit services unit to Equifax Inc for $1 billion in cash and record after-tax proceeds of about $750 to $800 million.
CSC said the deal is expected to close by the end of December.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Euro data hits stocks, China reading soothes commodities