CSC to sell credit services unit to Equifax for $1 bln
Dec 3 (Reuters) - U.S. technology services provider Computer Sciences Corp said it would sell its credit services unit to Equifax Inc for $1 billion in cash and record after-tax proceeds of about $750 to $800 million.
CSC said the deal is expected to close by the end of December.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions