Russia's Dixy Q3 earnings rise 18 pct yr/yr
MOSCOW Dec 3 (Reuters) - Russian food retailer Dixy said on Monday its third-quarter net profit rose 18 percent, year-on-year, to 280 million roubles ($9 million).
Total revenue increased 23 percent to 36 billion roubles, while earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation rose 16 percent to 2 billion roubles. ($1 = 30.9137 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Katya Golubkova)
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |