ECB's Noyer says inflation expectations well-anchored
TOKYO Dec 3 (Reuters) - European Central Bank governing council member Christian Noyer said on Monday he did not see any reason for concern now that the balance sheet expansion of major central banks was inflationary.
"(The) expansion in central bank money has not affected inflation expectations, which have remained well-anchored," Noyer, who is also head of the Bank of France, said at a seminar in Tokyo.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command