ECB's Noyer says inflation expectations well-anchored
TOKYO Dec 3 (Reuters) - European Central Bank governing council member Christian Noyer said on Monday he did not see any reason for concern now that the balance sheet expansion of major central banks was inflationary.
"(The) expansion in central bank money has not affected inflation expectations, which have remained well-anchored," Noyer, who is also head of the Bank of France, said at a seminar in Tokyo.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data