France on track for 0.8 pct 2013 growth target -minister
PARIS Dec 3 (Reuters) - French Budget Minister Jerome Cahuzac said on Monday that the government believed it could reach its 2013 economic growth target of 0.8 percent.
"We think we will reach this level of 0.8 percent growth," Cahuzac told France 2 television, noting that while some economists had more negative outlooks, others were more optimistic than the government.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats