France on track for 0.8 pct 2013 growth target -minister
PARIS Dec 3 (Reuters) - French Budget Minister Jerome Cahuzac said on Monday that the government believed it could reach its 2013 economic growth target of 0.8 percent.
"We think we will reach this level of 0.8 percent growth," Cahuzac told France 2 television, noting that while some economists had more negative outlooks, others were more optimistic than the government.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |