ADM raises bid for GrainCorp
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Archer Daniels Midland Co raised its takeover offer for Australia's GrainCorp Ltd to A$12.20 per share in cash, up from an earlier bid of A$11.75.
ADM said on Monday that it was ready to begin due diligence immediately.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote