ADM raises bid for GrainCorp
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Archer Daniels Midland Co raised its takeover offer for Australia's GrainCorp Ltd to A$12.20 per share in cash, up from an earlier bid of A$11.75.
ADM said on Monday that it was ready to begin due diligence immediately.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |