ADM raises bid for GrainCorp
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Archer Daniels Midland Co raised its takeover offer for Australia's GrainCorp Ltd to A$12.20 per share in cash, up from an earlier bid of A$11.75.
ADM said on Monday that it was ready to begin due diligence immediately.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia