ADM raises bid for GrainCorp
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Archer Daniels Midland Co raised its takeover offer for Australia's GrainCorp Ltd to A$12.20 per share in cash, up from an earlier bid of A$11.75.
ADM said on Monday that it was ready to begin due diligence immediately.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea