Host Hotels Europe JV buys five hotels for $572 mln
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Host Hotels and Resorts said its European joint venture bought five hotels in Paris and Amsterdam from Goldman Sachs' Whitehall unit for about 440 million euros ($572.26 million).
Host Hotels, which holds 33.4 percent stake in the joint venture, said in a statement that the deal was partially funded by a 250 million euro loan.
The five properties include Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center, Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel, Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel and Courtyard Paris La Defense West - Colombes.
Marriott International had sold three of these hotels to indirect subsidiaries of Whitehall Street Global Real Estate Limited Partnership 2005 in 2006. ()
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |