Host Hotels Europe JV buys five hotels for $572 mln
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Host Hotels and Resorts said its European joint venture bought five hotels in Paris and Amsterdam from Goldman Sachs' Whitehall unit for about 440 million euros ($572.26 million).
Host Hotels, which holds 33.4 percent stake in the joint venture, said in a statement that the deal was partially funded by a 250 million euro loan.
The five properties include Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center, Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel, Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel and Courtyard Paris La Defense West - Colombes.
Marriott International had sold three of these hotels to indirect subsidiaries of Whitehall Street Global Real Estate Limited Partnership 2005 in 2006. ()
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq