News Corp names Robert Thomson CEO of publishing company
Dec 3 (Reuters) - News Corp named Robert Thomson as the chief executive of its new publishing company.
News Corp said in June it would separate its publishing and entertainment assets in response to shareholders who had pressed it to get rid of its troubled newspaper business.
Thomson is currently managing editor of the Wall Street Journal and editor-in-chief of its publisher Dow Jones & Co.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand