News Corp names Robert Thomson CEO of publishing company
Dec 3 (Reuters) - News Corp named Robert Thomson as the chief executive of its new publishing company.
News Corp said in June it would separate its publishing and entertainment assets in response to shareholders who had pressed it to get rid of its troubled newspaper business.
Thomson is currently managing editor of the Wall Street Journal and editor-in-chief of its publisher Dow Jones & Co.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S