News Corp names Robert Thomson CEO of publishing company
Dec 3 (Reuters) - News Corp named Robert Thomson as the chief executive of its new publishing company.
News Corp said in June it would separate its publishing and entertainment assets in response to shareholders who had pressed it to get rid of its troubled newspaper business.
Thomson is currently managing editor of the Wall Street Journal and editor-in-chief of its publisher Dow Jones & Co.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane