News Corp names Robert Thomson CEO of publishing company
Dec 3 (Reuters) - News Corp named Robert Thomson as the chief executive of its new publishing company.
News Corp said in June it would separate its publishing and entertainment assets in response to shareholders who had pressed it to get rid of its troubled newspaper business.
Thomson is currently managing editor of the Wall Street Journal and editor-in-chief of its publisher Dow Jones & Co.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade