Poland - Factors to Watch on Dec 3
Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Poland's financial markets on Monday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 1 hours):
Markit Economics releases manufacturing PMI data for Poland at 0800 GMT.
Poland's advertising market is set to shrink by 5.5 percent this year, more than previously expected, according to forecasts of media group ZenithOptimedia, daily Rzeczpospolita writes.
Millennium Bank, the Polish unit of Portugal's Millennium bcp, has approved bond issue programmes worth up to 4.5 billion zlotys ($1.4 billion) aimed at financing its operations in the coming years.
Poland's top refiner PKN Orlen is in advanced talks to Exxon Mobil Corp. and Talisman Energy on the purchase of their shale gas exploration permits in Poland, Rzeczpospolita reports without citing its sources.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients