RPT-Norway PM says home prices could continue to rise
(Repeats without changes)
OSLO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Norwegian house prices may continue to rise from their current record levels, Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg told a conference on Monday.
"There is still a housing shortage," Stoltenberg said, adding that it was important to keep order in the economy to avoid a negative development.
"If we do, they (the house prices) may continue to rise," he said. (Reporting by Terje Solsvik)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel