TEXT-Fitch rates Morocco's upcoming USD bond 'BBB-(EXP)'
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Dec 03 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Morocco's forthcoming USD bond issue an expected 'BBB- (EXP)' rating. The final ratings are contingent on the receipt of final documentation conforming to information already received.
The rating is in line with Morocco's 'BBB-' Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating, on which the Outlook is Stable.
Fitch affirmed Morocco's ratings on 7 November 2012.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say