BOJ Nishimura: Central banks must find tools to boost growth potential
TOKYO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Kiyohiko Nishimura said on Monday central bank should find tools to support their country's efforts to boost the economy's growth potential.
"Monetary policy can influence growth potential, although (the effects) of such efforts are uncertain," Nishimura told a seminar.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |