BOJ Nishimura: Central banks must find tools to boost growth potential
TOKYO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Kiyohiko Nishimura said on Monday central bank should find tools to support their country's efforts to boost the economy's growth potential.
"Monetary policy can influence growth potential, although (the effects) of such efforts are uncertain," Nishimura told a seminar.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement