MALAYSIA-PRESS-Supermax to set up plant in South America-The Edge
Supermax Corp Bhd is gearing up to enter new markets in Latin America and Mercosul Free Trade Agreement countries.
Its executive chairman and group managing director Stanley Thai said Supermax was surveying for a suitable location in South America to set up its production facilities.
According to him, the glove marker would probably start on a small scale to test the waters there.
Indonesia's Blue Bird taxis invited to operate in Malaysia in 2014-Malaysian Reserve
Indonesian taxi operator Blue Bird Group has been invited by the Malaysian government to set up its operations in Kuala Lumpur, as part of plans to broaden the public transport network.
Details have not yet been confirmed as talks are in the early stages, but Malaysia will fit into the company's plans to expand beyond Indonesia in 2014.
Iskandar Waterfront mulls listing in 2013-Business Times
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |