EURO GOVT-Bunds reverse gains after Greece reveals buyback plan
LONDON Dec 3 (Reuters) - German Bund futures reversed earlier gains on Monday as investors dumped them in favour of higher-yielding assets after Greece announced better-than-expected terms for its debt buyback.
Bund futures were last 25 ticks lower on the day at 142.54, having risen as high as 143.05 earlier in the session.
Spanish and Italian bonds rallied, with the Italian/German 10-year bond yield spread falling below 300 basis points for the first time since March.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |