Spreadbetters see European stocks rallying
PARIS Dec 3 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to rise on Monday, adding to last week's gains, boosted by improved Chinese manufacturing data.
Financial spreadbetters expect Britain's FTSE 100 to open 20 to 21 points higher, or 0.4 percent, Germany's DAX to open around 35 points higher, or 0.5 percent, and France's CAC 40 to open 18 to 19 points higher, or 0.5 percent.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media