European shares pare gains after U.S. ISM data
LONDON Dec 3 (Reuters) - European shares trimmed gains in afternoon trading on Monday after a report showed that U.S. manufacturing unexpectedly contracted in November.
At 1507 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was up 0.4 percent at 1,123.27 points after rising up to 1,128.65, the highest level in 17 months.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing