European shares pare gains after U.S. ISM data
LONDON Dec 3 (Reuters) - European shares trimmed gains in afternoon trading on Monday after a report showed that U.S. manufacturing unexpectedly contracted in November.
At 1507 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was up 0.4 percent at 1,123.27 points after rising up to 1,128.65, the highest level in 17 months.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |