European shares pare gains after U.S. ISM data
LONDON Dec 3 (Reuters) - European shares trimmed gains in afternoon trading on Monday after a report showed that U.S. manufacturing unexpectedly contracted in November.
At 1507 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was up 0.4 percent at 1,123.27 points after rising up to 1,128.65, the highest level in 17 months.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist