European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Dec 3 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, with equities set to add to last week's gains, boosted by improved Chinese manufacturing data.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were up 0.1-0.4 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls