Euro hits 3-week high against Swiss franc
LONDON Dec 3 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a three-week high against the Swiss franc on Monday, buoyed by lower yields on euro zone peripheral bonds and as investors unwound bets against the single currency.
The euro hit a high of 1.20660 francs on trading platform EBS, up 0.1 percent on the day and moving away from the Swiss National Bank's floor of 1.20 francs imposed in September 2011.
(reporting by Anirban Nag)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter