Japan's Nikkei gains on China PMI, weaker yen
TOKYO, Dec 3 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average rose in early trade on Monday, extending gains from a seven-month closing high hit in the previous session, as a weaker yen and improved Chinese manufacturing data supported sentiment. The Nikkei added 0.3 percent to 9,478.40, while the broader Topix gained 0.4 percent to 784.37.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions