TEXT-S&P Withdraws Rating On Liberty Scarborough Trust ABCP Program
SYDNEY (Standard & Poor's) Dec. 4, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today withdrew its 'A-1+ (sf)' rating on Liberty Scarborough Trust at the request of the issuer. There was no commercial paper outstanding in respect of the program at the time the rating was withdrawn.
STANDARD & POOR'S 17G-7 DISCLOSURE REPORT
SEC Rule 17g-7 requires an NRSRO, for any report accompanying a credit rating relating to an asset-backed security as defined in the Rule, to include a description of the representations, warranties and enforcement mechanisms available to investors and a description of how they differ from the representations, warranties and enforcement mechanisms in issuances of similar securities. The Rule applies to in-scope securities initially rated (including preliminary ratings) on or after Sept. 26, 2011.
If applicable, the Standard & Poor's 17g-7 Disclosure Report included in this credit rating report is available at
Please refer to the initial rating report for any additional regulatory disclosures that may apply to a transaction.
Issuer Rating To Rating From
Liberty Scarborough Trust N.R. A-1+ (sf)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ