UPDATE 1-Mondelez exec Khosla to retire next year
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc said on Monday that Sanjay Khosla, president of developing markets, will retire in the spring of 2013.
Khosla, 61, will continue to work with the maker of Oreo cookies and Cadbury chocolate through the end of the year as a consultant.
The move comes two months after Mondelez started trading as an independent snacks company following the spin-off of its North American grocery business into Kraft Foods Group Inc . Chief Executive Irene Rosenfeld said she and Khosla agreed that now was the right time for his retirement.
"Having built our developing markets business into the growth engine of the company and a critical part of our global portfolio, Sanjay and I have been discussing since last year the best time for him to retire to pursue his passions for teaching, writing and board work," said Chief Executive Irene Rosenfeld.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data