New York's Nassau County to sell $260 mln TANs on Thursday
Dec 3 (Reuters) - New York's Nassau County is planning to sell $260 million of tax anticipation notes on Thursday, said a market source on Monday.
JP Morgan is the lead manager on the sale
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe