New York's Nassau County to sell $260 mln TANs on Thursday
Dec 3 (Reuters) - New York's Nassau County is planning to sell $260 million of tax anticipation notes on Thursday, said a market source on Monday.
JP Morgan is the lead manager on the sale
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ