Obama to take Twitter questions on fiscal cliff at 2 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will take questions via Twitter on Monday on his the looming fiscal cliff and his efforts to extend tax cuts for Americans making less than $250,000 a year, his spokesman said.
Spokesman Jay Carney said Obama would take questions at 2 p.m. ET/1900 GMT under the hashtag #my2k.
(Reporting By Steve Holland)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'