Obama to take Twitter questions on fiscal cliff at 2 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will take questions via Twitter on Monday on his the looming fiscal cliff and his efforts to extend tax cuts for Americans making less than $250,000 a year, his spokesman said.
Spokesman Jay Carney said Obama would take questions at 2 p.m. ET/1900 GMT under the hashtag #my2k.
(Reporting By Steve Holland)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks