Newmont Mining says CEO to step down in March
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Newmont Mining Corp, the world's second-largest gold producer, said Richard O'Brien will step down as chief executive on March 1, and Chief Operating Officer Gary Goldberg will take over the reins.
Goldberg joined Newmont in December 2011 as executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq