Newmont Mining says CEO to step down in March
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Newmont Mining Corp, the world's second-largest gold producer, said Richard O'Brien will step down as chief executive on March 1, and Chief Operating Officer Gary Goldberg will take over the reins.
Goldberg joined Newmont in December 2011 as executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter