Newmont Mining says CEO to step down in March
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Newmont Mining Corp, the world's second-largest gold producer, said Richard O'Brien will step down as chief executive on March 1, and Chief Operating Officer Gary Goldberg will take over the reins.
Goldberg joined Newmont in December 2011 as executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua