Newmont Mining says CEO to step down in March
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Newmont Mining Corp, the world's second-largest gold producer, said Richard O'Brien will step down as chief executive on March 1, and Chief Operating Officer Gary Goldberg will take over the reins.
Goldberg joined Newmont in December 2011 as executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |