Nissan's November U.S. sales up 13 percent
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd U.S. sales in November rose 13 percent from a year earlier to 96,197 vehicles, the company said on Monday.
The Nissan main brand showed a rise of 10 percent at 84,300 vehicles. Nissan's luxury brand Infiniti showed a 41 percent rise in sales at 11,897 vehicles.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message