Nissan's November U.S. sales up 13 percent
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd U.S. sales in November rose 13 percent from a year earlier to 96,197 vehicles, the company said on Monday.
The Nissan main brand showed a rise of 10 percent at 84,300 vehicles. Nissan's luxury brand Infiniti showed a 41 percent rise in sales at 11,897 vehicles.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users