Nokia Siemens Networks sells optical networks unit
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - Mobile network equipment maker Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) said on Monday it would sell its optical networks unit to Marlin Equity Partners.
The 50-50 joint venture between Nokia Oyj and Siemens AG didn't give any financial details but said the deal would be completed in the first quarter of next year. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions