Nokia Siemens Networks sells optical networks unit
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - Mobile network equipment maker Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) said on Monday it would sell its optical networks unit to Marlin Equity Partners.
The 50-50 joint venture between Nokia Oyj and Siemens AG didn't give any financial details but said the deal would be completed in the first quarter of next year. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California