Nokia Siemens Networks sells optical networks unit
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - Mobile network equipment maker Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) said on Monday it would sell its optical networks unit to Marlin Equity Partners.
The 50-50 joint venture between Nokia Oyj and Siemens AG didn't give any financial details but said the deal would be completed in the first quarter of next year. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter