Nokia Siemens Networks sells optical networks unit
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - Mobile network equipment maker Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) said on Monday it would sell its optical networks unit to Marlin Equity Partners.
The 50-50 joint venture between Nokia Oyj and Siemens AG didn't give any financial details but said the deal would be completed in the first quarter of next year. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading