Nomura names head of healthcare investment banking in U.S.
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Nomura Holdings Inc said on Monday that Jason Fertig will join the Japanese bank as managing director and head of healthcare investment banking coverage in the Americas.
Fertig will report to co-heads of corporate finance for the Americas Mark Epley and Mike Hill.
Fertig, who began his investment banking career at Lehman Brothers, has also led coverage of the specialty pharmaceutical sector at Barclays Plc affiliate Barclays Capital.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted