France plays down Israel ambassador recall report
PARIS Dec 3 (Reuters) - The French government on Monday played down reports that France could recall its ambassador to Israel in response to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to expand settlement building.
"There are other ways in which we can express our disapproval," a foreign ministry official told Reuters.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials