France plays down Israel ambassador recall report
PARIS Dec 3 (Reuters) - The French government on Monday played down reports that France could recall its ambassador to Israel in response to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to expand settlement building.
"There are other ways in which we can express our disapproval," a foreign ministry official told Reuters.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections