BRIEF-Pep Boys shares down 8 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Dec 3 (Reuters) - Pep Boys-Manny Moe and Jack : * Shares were down 8 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East