Peru's central bank buys $30 million, sol weakens
LIMA Dec 3 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $30 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency weakened 0.08 percent to end bidding 2.580 per dollar.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |