Chemical explosion injures 4 at Valero's Memphis refinery-report
Dec 3 (Reuters) - A chemical explosion at Valero Energy Corp's Memphis, Tennessee, refinery injured at least four people Monday morning, a local media report with News Channel 3 said.
The report quoted the Memphis Fire Department as saying the explosion involved hydrogen chloride.
Valero runs the 180,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat