Chemical explosion injures 4 at Valero's Memphis refinery-report
Dec 3 (Reuters) - A chemical explosion at Valero Energy Corp's Memphis, Tennessee, refinery injured at least four people Monday morning, a local media report with News Channel 3 said.
The report quoted the Memphis Fire Department as saying the explosion involved hydrogen chloride.
Valero runs the 180,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Memphis, Tennessee.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |