Chemical explosion injures 4 at Valero's Memphis refinery-report
Dec 3 (Reuters) - A chemical explosion at Valero Energy Corp's Memphis, Tennessee, refinery injured at least four people Monday morning, a local media report with News Channel 3 said.
The report quoted the Memphis Fire Department as saying the explosion involved hydrogen chloride.
Valero runs the 180,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance |
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor