Chemical explosion injures 4 at Valero's Memphis refinery-report
Dec 3 (Reuters) - A chemical explosion at Valero Energy Corp's Memphis, Tennessee, refinery injured at least four people Monday morning, a local media report with News Channel 3 said.
The report quoted the Memphis Fire Department as saying the explosion involved hydrogen chloride.
Valero runs the 180,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |