Russia's OGK-2 nine-month net profit down 12 pct
MOSCOW Dec 3 (Reuters) - Russian power generator OGK-2 said on Monday its nine-month net profit dropped to 1.75 billion roubles ($56.61 million) from 1.98 billion roubles a year ago, as lower electricity prices hit revenues.
The company, controlled by state gas export monopoly Gazprom , said its revenue declined to 76.2 billion roubles from 78.9 billion roubles in the same period last year.
It earlier said its first-half net profit declined to 0.4 billion roubles from 4.2 billion roubles a year ago. ($1 = 30.9137 Russian roubles) (Reporting By Anastasia Lyrchikova; Writing by Alexei Anishchuk; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |