Telefonica considers listing 10-15 pct of Latam unit
MADRID Dec 3 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica SA is working on plans to list 10-15 per cent of its Latin American unit, its chief executive Cesar Alierta said in an interview with the Financial Times published on Monday.
Cesar Alierta was quoted as saying that it could float the stake in Latin America to "send the message that the sum-of-the-parts is much higher than the valuation of Telefonica". (Reporting By Jesús Aguado; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections