Innospec withdraws proposal to buy TPC Group
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Innospec Inc withdrew its offer of about $745 million for chemical maker TPC Group Inc, saying it was in the best interests of its shareholders.
"We are unable to conclude a deal structure in a manner where we are totally satisfied with the value creation for our shareholders," Innospec Chief Executive Patrick Williams said.
TPC Group shares fell 6 percent before the bell, while Innospec shares were unchanged.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack