Innospec withdraws proposal to buy TPC Group
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Innospec Inc withdrew its offer of about $745 million for chemical maker TPC Group Inc, saying it was in the best interests of its shareholders.
"We are unable to conclude a deal structure in a manner where we are totally satisfied with the value creation for our shareholders," Innospec Chief Executive Patrick Williams said.
TPC Group shares fell 6 percent before the bell, while Innospec shares were unchanged.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials