Exclusive: Repsol files ICSID complaint against Argentina - source
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Spain's Repsol SA (REP.MC) filed a complaint against Argentina before the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) on Monday over its nationalization of energy company YPF SA (YPFD.BA), a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
In May the government of Argentina seized 51 percent of the country's biggest oil company from Repsol, accusing the former parent company of underproduction and under-investment.
(Reporting By Alejandro Lifschitz, writing by Hugh Bronstein; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea