Exclusive: Repsol files ICSID complaint against Argentina - source
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Spain's Repsol SA (REP.MC) filed a complaint against Argentina before the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) on Monday over its nationalization of energy company YPF SA (YPFD.BA), a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
In May the government of Argentina seized 51 percent of the country's biggest oil company from Repsol, accusing the former parent company of underproduction and under-investment.
(Reporting By Alejandro Lifschitz, writing by Hugh Bronstein; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran