Exclusive: Repsol files ICSID complaint against Argentina - source
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Spain's Repsol SA (REP.MC) filed a complaint against Argentina before the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) on Monday over its nationalization of energy company YPF SA (YPFD.BA), a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
In May the government of Argentina seized 51 percent of the country's biggest oil company from Repsol, accusing the former parent company of underproduction and under-investment.
(Reporting By Alejandro Lifschitz, writing by Hugh Bronstein; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting