Exclusive: Repsol files ICSID complaint against Argentina - source
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Spain's Repsol SA (REP.MC) filed a complaint against Argentina before the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) on Monday over its nationalization of energy company YPF SA (YPFD.BA), a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
In May the government of Argentina seized 51 percent of the country's biggest oil company from Repsol, accusing the former parent company of underproduction and under-investment.
(Reporting By Alejandro Lifschitz, writing by Hugh Bronstein; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32