France's Hollande says EADS shareholder deal close
LYON, France (Reuters) - Shareholders in the European aerospace group EADS EAD.PA are close to an agreement on overhauling its shareholder structure to give Europe's largest aerospace group long-term stability, French President Francois Hollande said on Monday.
"We need revamp the shareholder pact. We are working on it, an agreement is close (but) it is not yet completely signed," Hollande told journalists after a summit with Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti.
"Regarding the make-up of the executive team, we still have to work out this issue, but it will be done," he also said.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source