Ford Motor says November auto industry sales up about 10 percent
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) said on Monday that November U.S. auto sales will show a rise of about 10 percent from last year.
Ford said that total U.S. auto sales will be 1.12 million and 1.13 million, which includes medium and heavy trucks.
Major automakers are reporting November U.S. auto sales on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote