Ford Motor says November auto industry sales up about 10 percent
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) said on Monday that November U.S. auto sales will show a rise of about 10 percent from last year.
Ford said that total U.S. auto sales will be 1.12 million and 1.13 million, which includes medium and heavy trucks.
Major automakers are reporting November U.S. auto sales on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |